How to Make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb okara hamburgers recipe. To make low-carb okara hamburgers you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Get of ●Ground pork.
- You need of ●Fresh okara.
- You need of ●Onions (finely chopped).
- Use of ●Carrot (finely chopped).
- Provide of ● Lotus root (finely chopped) – optional.
- Get of ●Soy milk (or regular milk).
- Prepare of ●Salt and pepper.
- Use of ●Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Take of ☆ Sake.
- Take of ☆ Artificial sweetener (or sugar).
- Prepare of ☆ Mirin.
- Take of Katakuriko mixed with water.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl, and mix and knead them together with your hands. The texture depends on how much moisture is in the okara, so adjust with the amount of soy milk added. (You should be able to form patties with it.) Divide into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Spread some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and add the 4 patties. Put on a lid and steam-fry..
- Open the lid; if the bottom side is browned, turn the patties over and brown the other side..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in another frying pan. Cook while mixing to evaporate the alcohol. Lastly, add the katakuriko and water to thicken the sauce..
- The sauce is quite thick and sweet. Adjust to taste..
- Here I packed the bottom of the frying pan with the burger mixture to make a big burger. I served it in the frying pan. I sliced it into portions and served it with grated daikon radish..
- It's a very neutral-tasting hamburger, so it goes well with any kind of sauce. We also have it simmered in a demi-glace sauce..
If you find this Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.