Recipe of Doughless Pizza (low carb) Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doughless Pizza (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughless Pizza (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doughless pizza (low carb) recipe. You can have doughless pizza (low carb) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Provide of chicken marinade.
- Provide of pounded out chicken breast or store bought thinly sliced.
- Get of olive oil.
- Use of pepper.
- Use of granulated garlic.
- Take of granulated onion.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sauce.
- Use of pizza sauce or pasta sauce (check your carbs).
- Provide of toppings.
- Provide of bacon chopped.
- You need of onion sliced (which ever you like).
- Get of green bell pepper sliced.
- Get of red bell pepper sliced.
- Use of mozzarella cheese (or 2 cups).
- Take of pepperoni slices (as much as you like).
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms (any kind).
Instructions to make Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Put all the ingredients for the chicken marinade into a bowl. Mix very well and put in fridge for 30 min to marinade. You can do this step over night..
- Cook bacon on med heat until crisp, remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan. add onions, mushrooms and peppers. sautee until transclucent for about 5 min. turn off heat and set aside..
- Take a grill pan, skillet or sautee pan. drizzle with about 1 tbs. of olive oil and heat to med high heat..
- Cook chicken on each side for about 1 min. time it, it really didn't need a lot bc it's really thin when pounded out and will go back in the oven to finish. preheat oven to 450..
- Place cooked chicken on a baking sheet or Pyrex glass pan so they touch each other. Don't leave any holes between the chicken.
- Heat your pasta or pizza sauce in a sauce pan. it just needs to get heated, no need to simmer for too long.
- Put sauce on top of chicken and then the veggies on that. add cheese, bacon crumbles and pepperoni..
- Oven should be preheated to 450. put in oven to melt cheese about 10 min. Take out when melted and let rest for 5 min. cut into what serving portions you like. I did 4 big pieces and plated them. There's no bread, so you won't get as full as a traditional pizza..
- I served mine with a romaine and arugula salad with a balsamic vinegrette..
- You can add garlic to your veggies, or any veggie you'd like. As for the meat, make sure if it's raw that it is cooked before placing on the pizza, bc it's only in the oven for 10 min..
If you find this Doughless Pizza (low carb) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.