Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple korean recipe - Spicy korean chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple korean recipe - Spicy korean chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at beating back depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating some eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don't need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to simple korean recipe - spicy korean chicken recipe. To make simple korean recipe - spicy korean chicken you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple korean recipe - Spicy korean chicken:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken filé.
- Provide of Marinated ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of picante powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Take of Sauce ingredients.
- Prepare 200 gm of gochujang (korean chili paste).
- You need 2 tablespoon of orange marmelade.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need of Sesame seeds and spring onions for topping.
Instructions to make Simple korean recipe - Spicy korean chicken:
- Slice the filé into think long slices. Marinated the chicken slice with all marinated ingredients for atleast 30min..
- Light fry the marinated chicken filé slices in high heat. Leave it aside for cooling.
- Heat up frying pan. Add in 1 tablespoon cooking oil add in all the sauce ingredients and stir around 8 min in high heat then add in the chicken filé. Keep stir until sauce and chicken filé combine then is ready to served. Topping with sesame seeds and spring onions..
If you find this Simple korean recipe - Spicy korean chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.