Step-by-Step Guide to Make Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kao tom ta lay – seafood rice congee 🍚 🇹🇭 recipe. You can have kao tom ta lay – seafood rice congee 🍚 🇹🇭 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭:
- Use 1 cup of cooked jasmine rice (or any rice you prefer).
- Take 2-3 cup of vegetable stock or water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 pinch of ground Pepper.
- Take 1-2 of Spring onions (finely slices).
- Provide of Selection of seafood, I use king prawns, scallops and calamari.
- Prepare of Crispy garlic.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed and finely chopped).
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭:
- Put stock or water in a saucepan, on medium heat. When the soup starting to boil add cooked rice and stir well..
- In the mean time, on another pan, Add a tbsp of vegetable oil in and add seafood, stir well until seafood cooked. Leave it aside..
- Making crispy garlic. On a small pan add vegetable oil leave it for a couple min until it medium hot then add garlic in. Stir consistently until garlic starts to turn golden and crippling. Turn off straight away..
- After rice is cooking for about 5-8 min, add some soysauce, fish sauce and stir well..
- Transfer your seafood on to rice congee, Sprinkle with spring onions and ground pepper. Top with crispy garlic..
Vegetarian Congee: My version of a slow-simmered rice congee with vegetable stock and sauteed mushrooms. Great recipe for Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork). Rice cooker: Dump all ingredients (except garnishes) into rice cooker, turn it on and stir occasionally, until congee is smooth and no longer grainy. Stovetop: Combine all ingredients (except garnishes) in a medium saucepan, bring to boil over medium heat then turn down heat and let simmer until water has. Rice soup or khao tom in Thai language is a very common Thai dish for breakfast or late night snack.
If you find this Kao Tom Ta Lay – Seafood Rice Congee 🍚 🇹🇭 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.