Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Korean Dried Pollack recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Korean Dried Pollack recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It's also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for looking after your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fried korean dried pollack recipe. To make fried korean dried pollack you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Korean Dried Pollack:
- Provide of dried pollack.
- Prepare of Some oil for deep fry (about 2 cups).
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Provide of sugar.
- You need of Some chopped green onion and some minced garlic.
Instructions to make Fried Korean Dried Pollack:
- Cut pollack into 1/2 or 1/3 depending on length..
- Heat up oil on medium high. I use wooden chopsticks to check temperature of the oil. After about 5 minutes on medium high heat, I would stick the chopsticks holding them straight into the oil. If you can see bubbles form around the chopsticks right away, then oil is hot enough to fry. If not, wait another minute or two and try again..
- Put a paper towel on a plate. Fry pollack in small batches. When golden brown, remove to plate..
- Put mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, green onion and garlic into a bowl. Mix well..
- Enjoy the crunchy dried pollack with mayonnaise sauce. This snack would go well with a cold beer. :).
If you find this Fried Korean Dried Pollack recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.