Steps to Prepare Fab fried green tomatoes Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fab fried green tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fab fried green tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fab fried green tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fab fried green tomatoes recipe. To cook fab fried green tomatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fab fried green tomatoes:
- Prepare 1 large of Green tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Parika.
- Use 1 dash of Cajun (red) pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mrs dash chicken seasoning.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fat free plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of Low fat or skim Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Fab fried green tomatoes:
- Wash and dry tomato. Slice into 6 slices. Place on paper towel to absorb excess moisture..
- In one bowl mix all dry ingredients..
- Pour approximately 1/3 of dry mixture into another bowl. You will use this as your dry coating on tomato..
- With the other portion of dry ingredients, add yogurt and enough milk to make the mixture a pancake batter consistancy. You will use this to dredge the tomato in..
- Heat coconut oil (or canola, vegetable, etc) on stovetop in preparation to fry tomato slices..
- Take each tomato slice and dust each side with dry flour mixture and then immediately dredge in wet flour mixture. Place in hot oil. Allow each side to cook on medium heat until golden brown..
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to absorb extra oil. Serve hot. Enjoy..
Stir in a tablespoon or two of milk. Whisk eggs and milk together in a medium-size bowl. Mix cornmeal, bread crumbs and salt and pepper on another plate. Dip tomatoes into flour to coat. You can also fry red tomatoes following this recipe, but they're in danger of being mushy if they're overly ripe.
If you find this Fab fried green tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.