Recipe of Whole Wheat Mini Hand-Pies Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Mini Hand-Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Mini Hand-Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat mini hand-pies recipe. To cook whole wheat mini hand-pies you only need 31 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Mini Hand-Pies:
- Use of Pie crust.
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Get of salt.
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of chilled milk and water mixture.
- Take of melted butter for brushing pie tops.
- Use of Filling-.
- Prepare of large tomatoes.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of onions.
- You need of green peas.
- Take of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of capsicum.
- Use of potato.
- Use of small carrots.
- Get of French beans.
- Get of grams/5-8 button mushrooms.
- Provide of chopped Home grown green onions.
- Get of chilli flakes.
- Provide of oregano.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Use of salt.
- Use of oil.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of Dip-.
- Provide of plain cheese spread.
- Use of tandoori mayonnaise.
- Take of beaten cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of chopped home grown green onions.
- You need of chopped home grown mint leaves.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Mini Hand-Pies:
- Take flour in a wide mixing bowl. Add salt and mix..
- Add cubed cold butter. Mash butter with fingers and mix with flour, using only finger tips, until the flour looks like a fine meal..
- Add lime juice and water-milk mixture and bring everything together. (No kneading)..
- Once everything comes together, cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or an hour or so until filling gets ready..
- Prepare filling by chopping all vegetables. Blanch tomatoes and make a puree. Blanch corns and peas..
- Heat oil and butter in a wok, add garlic and onions. Roast till light golden..
- Add peas, corn, potatoes, carrot, beans and roast. Cover with lid and cook until semi soft..
- Now add mushrooms and cook until they are soft. Also add chopped green onions and capsicum..
- Add tomato puree, salt, herbs and spices to the vegetables and mix. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Adjust salt, mix and filling is ready..
- Preheat oven @180°C. Make 4 portions of the pie dough. Roll each one out to semi thick sheets, like for parathas..
- Cut out 3 inch circles. Fill 2 tablespoons of the filling in each circle and cover with another circle..
- Seal the edges of the circles, by pressing with the help of a fork. Poke small hole in the centre of the pies with a skewer or a knife, for the the air to escape..
- Make Hand pies with all the dough. Place the pies on a greased baking tray, a little away from each other. Brush the top of the pies with melted butter..
- Place the tray in the preheated oven. Bake on convection mode for initial 12-15 minutes and with top rod & fan on for another 5-7 minutes. Once golden colour appears on top and bottom of the pies, it means they are done..
- Prepare dip by mixing all ingredients mentioned above..
- Serve hot with prepared dip..
If you find this Whole Wheat Mini Hand-Pies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.