Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Tortilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Tortilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean tortilla recipe. To make korean tortilla you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Tortilla:
- Use of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of leaves Red leaf lettuce.
- You need of x 6 Mizuna greens.
- Get of Gochujang.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Chicken breast meat.
- Provide of Sake.
- Use of Yakiniku sauce (soy sauce flavor).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Korean Tortilla:
- Cut the tortillas into 3 equal wedges each. Cut the red leaf lettuce into pieces just smaller than the tortillas. Cut the mizuna greens into 4-5 cm pieces..
- Mix together the gochujang and mayonnaise..
- Cut the chicken into 1 cm sticks (about 20 sticks). Marinade in the sake. Marinade in a bit of yakiniku sauce as well..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken. Once it has cooked through, add the pepper and the remaining yakiniku sauce. Coat the meat..
- Spread the gochujang-mayonnaise on the tortillas. Don't spread it on the edges. Stack the red leaf lettuce, meat, and mizuna greens on the tortilla and wrap it up..
- Use some more gochujang-mayonnaise to secure the end of the wrapped tortillas..
If you find this Korean Tortilla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.