How to Prepare Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato fritters w/ butter dipping sauce recipe. You can cook sweet potato fritters w/ butter dipping sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce:
- Get of Fritter.
- Use 1 cup of Sweet Potato – mashed.
- Take 1 large of Egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- Get 1 of Oil For Frying.
- Use 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Use of Butter Sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of Half and Half.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare butter sauce. In a small pot, melt butter over med-high heat, add sugar and stir for 3 minutes. Add vanilla and half and half. Stirring constantly, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients. When well blended, stir in flour..
- Drop by scant tablespoon full in hot oil. Flipping fritters once or twice, cook until golden dark brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Arrange on a platter, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with butter dipping sauce..
- Makes 20 to 24 fritters..
A delicious, gluten-free vegetarian side or snack ready in I made these sweet potato fritters for dinner last night. Both of my teens loved them. Sweet Potato Fritters with Lemon-Tahini Sauce. The barely-there binder in the batter makes for incredibly lacy, crispy fritters. Be sure to cook them gently over medium heat so they cook through and crisp up without burning.
If you find this Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.