Step-by-Step Guide to Make Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for preserving your health. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to secret of the gingersnap cookies recipe. You can cook secret of the gingersnap cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies:
- Provide 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of shortening.
- Use 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark molasses.
Steps to make Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir the mixture to blend evenly, and sift a second time into another bowl..
- Place the shortening into a mixing bowl and beat until creamy. Gradually beat in the white sugar. Beat in the egg, and dark molasses. Put in 1/3 of the flour mixture into the shortening mixture; stir to thoroughly blend. Put in the remaining flour mixture, and mix together until a soft dough forms..
- Pinch off small amount of dough and roll into 1 inch diameter balls between your hands..
- Add 1/3 cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and mix. roll your balls in it, and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, let them cool for 10 minutes..
If you find this Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.