Simple Way to Make Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice bowl with avocado, corn, white beans and cherry tomatoes (vegan) recipe. To cook rice bowl with avocado, corn, white beans and cherry tomatoes (vegan) you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan):
- You need of Uncooked Rice.
- Use of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Use of Ripe Avocado.
- Get of Corn.
- Prepare of White Beans (works great with black beans as well).
- Take of Red Onion.
- You need of Herbs and Spices.
- Get of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan):
- Peel the avocado and cut it into medium-sized strips. Wash the canned corn and white beans thoroughly. Wash the cherry tomatoes as well. Slice the onion into half-rings..
- Cook the rice in salt water (I suggest al dente). While the rice is cooking, coat a pan with olive oil. First fry the cherry tomatoes until they lose some of their moisture. Don't overdo it or they will turn mushy. Remove them from the pan and fry the corn, for only 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the pan..
- Fry the onions until they soften up. Add the beans to the onions, season with herbs (any mix will do, as you prefer) and add a dash of water to the pan. Optionally, add a dash of balsamic vinegar and/or turmeric to the pan, to give the dish some colour (that's how I prefer it). After 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat..
- When the rice is done cooking, put it in the middle of a bowl and arrange the tomatoes, beans with onions, avocado and corn around it. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper (optional) and herbs (any mix, preferably one with basil). Serve with Pita bread or toasted tortillas. Enjoy your meal! 🙂.
Healthy burrito bowls made with roasted sweet potato, green rice and black beans! Roasted sweet potatoes, seasoned black beans and cilantro-spinach brown rice combine in one bowl for a cozy vegan dinner. Second time I made these I served with roasted corn and homemade pico de gallo. Tomato-Herb Rice with White Beans and Spinach. Too often we eat pinto, red, and black beans and forget that there are a huge variety of beans Lindsay on Chickpeas and Turmeric Basmati Rice.
If you find this Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.