Recipe of Scrambled Eggs Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs recipe. You can have scrambled eggs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Scrambled Eggs:
- Get 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Scrambled Eggs:
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to a nonstick skillet and put it over medium-high heat..
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of milk, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Whisk the mixture together until smooth..
- When the skillet heats up, pour the eggs into the middle of the pan. This will force the butter to the edges where it's needed..
- Slowly stir with a spatula as curds begin to form. Shift from stirring to folding the curds over on themselves..
- When all of the curds have formed, transfer the eggs to a warm plate and serve..
- Optional: Butter a microwave safe bowl and microwave ingredients for 2 minutes. Stir, then cook an additional 1 minute..
If you find this Scrambled Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.