Easiest Way to Make Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe. You can cook indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy:
- Take 2 of large potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of frozen green peas, defrosted.
- Prepare 1 cup of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 6 of tomatoes, chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1-2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of red chilli powder, add according to ur spice tolerance.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies, slit into two.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Use of oil.
Steps to make Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy:
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fry the onions till translucent.
- Add the potators and fry for 4-5mins, add green chillies, mushrooms and fry for another 5 mins.
- Add the green peas and mix well.
- Add the tumeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder abd salt. Mix well and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook on medium high flame.
- Once the tomatoes cooks well and becomes juicy, add the water and cook on medium flame for 15 -20 mins till the potatoes are cooked..
- Serve with plain rice or pulao or even chapathi.
It is prepared in a tomato onion masala gravy flavored with Indian spices. Matar mushroom masala goes great with cooked white basmati rice or any Indian flatbread like chapathi, poori, naan etc. Matar mushroom is a Indian curry made with green peas, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes & spices. In India cuisine, we make a lot of dishes with green peas especially during the winters when fresh peas are in season. Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes.
If you find this Indian potato greenpeas mushroom gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.