Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Korean dukbokgi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean dukbokgi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean dukbokgi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean dukbokgi recipe. You can have korean dukbokgi using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean dukbokgi:
- You need of Main ingredients.
- Provide 1 packages of rice cake.
- Prepare 1 packages of fish cake.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped in bite sizes.
- Use 3 large of carrot, chopped in bite sizes.
- Provide 3 of Chinese Chives.
- Prepare of The broth.
- Provide 300 ml of water.
- Use 1 piece of Vegetable Broth.
- Take 3 tbsp of korean soy sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of korean chili paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 clove of big garlic clove.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of For garnish.
- Provide of toasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Korean dukbokgi:
- Put the water in a large pan with the fish cake. Boil it for 1 min and take the fish cake out. Put the fish cake aside for later use..
- Put the vegetable broth in the water and the chopped garlic, chili paste, soy sauce and sugar. Then stir it together..
- Then put the chopped onion and carrot in the broth/pan. Put a little pinch of pepper in it. Stir it once in a while for about 10 minut..
- Put the rice cake in and let it simmer. Stir it once in a while for about 5 minut or until the rice cake isn't to hard..
- While the rice cake is simmering. Chop the fish cake to bite size pieces, and put it in together with the Chinese Chives. Let it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Use salt and pepper to taste and if you want it to be more hot then use more chili paste as you want..
- Serve it with sesame seeds on top. Bon appetit ☺.
If you find this Korean dukbokgi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.