Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Gochujang Roasted Mackerel recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gochujang Roasted Mackerel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gochujang Roasted Mackerel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to gochujang roasted mackerel recipe. To make gochujang roasted mackerel you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gochujang Roasted Mackerel:
- Use 1/2 of fillet of mackerel.
- Prepare of Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gochujang.
- Use 1 tbsp of neutral oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of rice vinegar (unseasoned, green bottle).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
Steps to make Gochujang Roasted Mackerel:
- Place your baking rack to the bottom half of the oven. Preheat to the Broil setting..
- Splash some wine on your mackerel fillet to get rid of the fishy smell and pat dry. Salt & pepper lightly. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the gochujang, soy, oil, rice vinegar, and ginger powder..
- Line a baking tray with foil. Paint the sauce mixture on the fish. Broil for 5 mins..
- At the 5 min mark; brush on the sauce mixture again. Broil until the 10 minute mark, or until the fish has an internal temp of 145F. Enjoy with steam rice and your favorite ban chan :).
If you find this Gochujang Roasted Mackerel recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.