Recipe of Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodles with eggs and meatball recipe. To cook chicken noodles with eggs and meatball you need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball:
- Get 300 grams of Noodles (you can use your favorite one).
- You need 1 liter of water (boiled).
- Provide 200 grams of Chinese Spinach (cut into pieces).
- Get 3 of tomato (cut into pieces).
- Use 250 grams of chicken breast.
- Use 5 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Use 7 clove of shallot (cut into pieces).
- Take 2 of bayleaf.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 7 tbsp of Black Soyben sauce.
- Take 2 pinch of salt.
- Get 5 tbsp of water.
- Use 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Provide 3 of boiled eggs.
- Get 500 grams of beef (minced).
- Take 100 grams of chicken (minced).
- Take 3 of eggs white.
- Use 50 of cold water.
- Provide 150 grams of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball:
- Meatball : mix all ingredients until mix well and chill the dough in one hour. shape it into a balls and boil it until perfectly cook. set a side..
- Black Soyben Chicken Sauce : saute the garlic and shallot, put in the bayleaf, until have a good smell, pour in the black Soyben sauce 5 tablespoon of water wait until boiled perfectly and put in the cube chicken breast. put in the salt, pepper , and nurmeg powder. (don't forget to taste it). put in the boiled eggs and wait until perfectly cook and have a black colour..
- boil you fav noodles and set it into 3 bowl do the same things with chinese spinach. put in the fresh tomato, one small ladle your black Soyben chicken sauce + egg and some meatballs on the top of your noodles, and pour in one medium ladle of boiled water (you can put in more your fav seasoning (salt n pepper).
- ready to serve. you can add crushed cayanne to get spicy taste and tomato sauce for yummy taste..
Learn how to make Asian's basic egg fried rice and fried noodles recipes that you can pair with any stir fry dishes. All Beef Chicken Meat Free Noodle Rice Seafood Starter. Fry the garlic and chicken together. Push the chicken on one side and add in the egg. Scramble the egg and mix with chicken.
If you find this Chicken Noodles with Eggs and Meatball recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.