Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon & watercress mazegohan recipe. You can cook grilled salmon & watercress mazegohan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan:
- Get of Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup.
- Prepare of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Dashi Stock *about.
- Take of Salmon Fillets *OR 2 slices, bones removed.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Watercress *140 to 150g.
- Take of Toasted Sesame Seeds or Nori for topping *optional.
Steps to make Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan:
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Salt over the salmon’s flesh side. I used 1 teaspoon Salt for 280g Salmon. Cover and rest in the fridge over night. Grill or pan-fry until cooked through. Crispy skin can be added to the dish if you like it, or just remove it..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Dashi Stock, 1/4 teaspoon Salt and Sake. Add more Water if needed to make the liquid up to the 2-cups-marking..
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes..
- Wash Watercress, pick sprigs and thin stems, cut coarsely. Save thick stems for other dishes..
- Add grilled Salmon and Watercress to the rice, mix gently to combine..
- Sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds or Nori on top, drizzle small amount of Soy Sauce and enjoy..
Here's an easy way to grill salmon without the fish sticking to the grates. Looking for a quick and easy way to serve salmon fillets? Find inspiration in our grilled salmon recipes, from simple main. This is a recipe that comes from Ina Garten. Garlic Herb Grilled Salmon – moist and juicy salmon with garlic, herbs, olive oil and lemon marinade.
If you find this Grilled Salmon & Watercress Mazegohan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.