Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something different you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to japchae (korean glass noodles) recipe. To make japchae (korean glass noodles) you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles):
- Use of dangmyun (sweet potato noodles).
- You need of -- for the sauce ----.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Prepare of granulated white sugar.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Take of ------------------------.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- You need of lean beef (optional).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Provide of spinach/cabbage.
- Take of small carrot (sliced into matchsticks).
- Take of button/portobello mushroom (optional).
- Prepare of small onion.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles):
- 1. For the SAUCE, mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and garlic in a bowl until sugar is completely dissolved..
- 2. Boil water, and add Dangmyun. Follow package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- 3. In a hot pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté meat (until browned), garlic, onion (until translucent), and vegetables (until soft)..
- 4. Add noodles and sauce..
- 5. Stir on high heat until liquid is reduced and absorbed by noodles..
- If saltiness from the sauce is not enough, add salt and pepper to taste..
- 7. Garnish with chopped onion leaves and roasted sesame seeds..
If you find this Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.