Easiest Way to Make German Pancakes Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best German Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are wonderful at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german pancakes recipe. To make german pancakes you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make German Pancakes:
- Use of For the pancakes:.
- Provide 15 g of dairy free spread melted.
- You need 65 g of dairy free plain flour.
- Get 125 ml of dairy free milk.
- Get 3 of eggs beaten.
- Provide of For the apple topping:.
- Provide 2 of small apples cored and cut into wedges.
- Prepare 15 g of dairy free spread.
- Use 2 of tsps brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make German Pancakes:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Pour the melted dairy free spread into a 6" casserole dish.
- Beat together the flour, milk and eggs Pour into the dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Place the apples, dairy free spread, cinnamon and brown sugar into a shallow pan over a medium heat Cook for about 5 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Pour on top of the baked pancake and dust with icing sugar.
If you find this German Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.