Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the "feel good" chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean fried chicken recipe. You can have korean fried chicken using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Provide of Chicken Thigh/Breast (boneless & skinned).
- Take of Milk (optional).
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- Get of Ginger (minced).
- Take of Rice Wine (if not using milk).
- You need of potato starch (or corn starch).
- Take of Oil for Deep Frying.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Rice Wine (or Mirin).
- Take of Apple Cider Vinegar (or Rice Wine Vinegar).
- Provide of Gochujang (Korean red chili pepper paste).
- Take of Dwenjang (Korean soy bean paste).
- Get of Honey.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- Provide of Brown Sugar.
- Take of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of White Sesame for garnish.
Steps to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Soak the chicken pieces in milk for at least 2 hours in the fridge (this is to soften the chicken). This step is optional..
- Drain thoroughly. Remove any visible fat. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Mix with the salt, pepper, rice wine (if you didn’t use milk), garlic, and ginger. Let it stand for 30 minutes..
- In a pan, add all the sauce ingredients, and stir well. Bring it to a boil. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat to medium low, and simmer until it thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat off..
- Add the potato (or corn) starch to the chicken, and mix well to coat evenly..
- Pour about 1 inch of oil in to a heavy bottom pan. When the oil is sufficiently hot (350°F or starts smoking), drop the chicken pieces in one at a time. Fry them in two batches. Overcrowding will drop the oil temperature too quickly. Cook until light golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set them on a wire rack or a paper towel-lined plate..
- Reheat the oil to 350°F. Deep fry again until golden brown, about 30 to 40 seconds. You can do the second frying in one batch..
- Heat the sauce over medium low heat. Add the chicken and stir well until the chicken pieces are evenly coated. Sprinkle the sesame seeds as garnish..
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.