Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Korean Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you'll need for the day. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean fried chicken recipe. To make korean fried chicken you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Fried Chicken:
- Take of Chicken Thigh/Breast (boneless & skinned).
- Prepare of Milk (optional).
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- Provide of Ginger (minced).
- Provide of Rice Wine (if not using milk).
- Prepare of potato starch (or corn starch).
- Take of Oil for Deep Frying.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Rice Wine (or Mirin).
- Take of Apple Cider Vinegar (or Rice Wine Vinegar).
- Get of Gochujang (Korean red chili pepper paste).
- Use of Dwenjang (Korean soy bean paste).
- Provide of Honey.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- Get of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Ginger (grated).
- Use of Pepper.
- Get of White Sesame for garnish.
Instructions to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Soak the chicken pieces in milk for at least 2 hours in the fridge (this is to soften the chicken). This step is optional..
- Drain thoroughly. Remove any visible fat. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Mix with the salt, pepper, rice wine (if you didn’t use milk), garlic, and ginger. Let it stand for 30 minutes..
- In a pan, add all the sauce ingredients, and stir well. Bring it to a boil. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat to medium low, and simmer until it thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat off..
- Add the potato (or corn) starch to the chicken, and mix well to coat evenly..
- Pour about 1 inch of oil in to a heavy bottom pan. When the oil is sufficiently hot (350°F or starts smoking), drop the chicken pieces in one at a time. Fry them in two batches. Overcrowding will drop the oil temperature too quickly. Cook until light golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set them on a wire rack or a paper towel-lined plate..
- Reheat the oil to 350°F. Deep fry again until golden brown, about 30 to 40 seconds. You can do the second frying in one batch..
- Heat the sauce over medium low heat. Add the chicken and stir well until the chicken pieces are evenly coated. Sprinkle the sesame seeds as garnish..
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.