Recipe of Chicken and Seafood Paella Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is also something that you may want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood paella recipe. To cook chicken and seafood paella you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked peas.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 of juice from one lemon.
- Use 2 cup of rice.
- Get 1 of fresh black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.