Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you'll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to japchae (korean glass noodles) recipe. To cook japchae (korean glass noodles) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles):
- Take of dangmyun (sweet potato noodles).
- Provide of -- for the sauce ----.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Provide of granulated white sugar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Take of ------------------------.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Use of lean beef (optional).
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of spinach/cabbage.
- Prepare of small carrot (sliced into matchsticks).
- Provide of button/portobello mushroom (optional).
- Prepare of small onion.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles):
- 1. For the SAUCE, mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and garlic in a bowl until sugar is completely dissolved..
- 2. Boil water, and add Dangmyun. Follow package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- 3. In a hot pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté meat (until browned), garlic, onion (until translucent), and vegetables (until soft)..
- 4. Add noodles and sauce..
- 5. Stir on high heat until liquid is reduced and absorbed by noodles..
- If saltiness from the sauce is not enough, add salt and pepper to taste..
- 7. Garnish with chopped onion leaves and roasted sesame seeds..
If you find this Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.