Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to rich tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe. To make rich tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake:
- Get of Dried seaweed/kelp.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of Rice Cake.
- Prepare of Gochujang (korean chili paste).
- Prepare of gochu garu (korean chili flakes).
- Get of brown sugar.
- Use of Sesame seeds.
- Use of Green Onions chopped.
- Provide of Cabbages chopped.
- Use of Onion chopped.
- Take of Korean Samyang (optional).
- You need of Soft boiled eggs (optional).
- Get of Pork slices (optional).
- You need of Mozarella cheese.
Instructions to make Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake:
- Mix gochujang, gochugaru, and sugar to make a paste.
- Simmer water, put in dried seaweed for 10mins.
- Take out dried seaweed.
- Put in cabbages, onion, and rice cake, continue on simmer for 5mins.
- Put in red paste, mix well, simmer until soup thickens.
- Put in samyang (instant noodle) and half of the spice packet of samyang.
- Put in sliced pork and sliced green onions, mix well. Turn the heat up.
- Add cheese, Let it simmer for another 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and noodle absorbs the red spice.
- Serve with eggs and a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.
If you find this Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.