Recipe of Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe. To make potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter you only need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Use of Starter feeding:.
- Use 50 gr of cold starter from fridge.
- You need 50 gr of all purpose flour.
- Provide 25 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Get 50 ml of water.
- Use of Dough ingredients:.
- You need 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Use 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Get 1 tsp of salt – given after autolyse.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (olive oil / vegetable oil) – given after autolyse.
- Provide of Potatoes Stuffing:.
- Prepare 200 gr of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder (optional).
- Take 1 pcs of chili.
- Prepare 15 gr of chopped onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Mix the starter feeding ingredients in a bowl and let it be in room temperature for 2-3 hours. It will be double in volume. The starter is happy for you to use them..
- When the starter is double in volume, mix it all togehter with 150 gr mixed flour and 75 ml water. Mix them well and form it as a ball of dough. It will be sticky and let it be sticky. Cover the bowl with towel. Keep it in room temperature for 30-40 minutes (Autolyse phase).
- After 30-40 minutes, Give 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to the dough. Mix them well by folding the dough. Form a dough. Let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Cover the bowl with wet towel. Place the bowl in the fridge for overnight cold fermentation..
- Bring it out to the counter top when you are ready to bake. Punch down the dough. On lightly flour dusted counter, divide the dough into 4 pieces and shape it as ball. Let it do bench rest while preparing the potatoes..
- Prepare the potatoes for the stuffing: In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, chili. Stir it for 1 minutes. Add the mashed potatoes, spices (salt, chili powder, coriander & cumin powder). Mix them well. Add some water and cook it until it is homogenised with the spices and the water is dried out. Transfer it out to the plate. Let it cool down for 5 minutes..
- Take one piece of the dough, roll it flat (not too thin – 1 cm thickness). If the dough is very sticky, sprinkle flour on surface of the dough and the counter top/table..
- Take one tablespoon of the mashed potatoes. Place it in the middle and cover it with the dough. Pinch it in the middle. Form a flat ball. Roll it flat with rolling pin. Do not press it too hard, it will cause the dough broken/ form a hole. Use your gently feeling and roll it flat..
- Heat your non-stick pan with 1 teaspoon cooking oil. Place the flat stuffed dough on the pan. Bake it with medium heat on both side for 1-2 minutes. It will puff and push out some steams. It was awesome to see it puffed. To make it crispy, add another teaspoon cooking oil on other side of the bread while baking it..
- Transfer it out to the plate and continue to bake another paratha..
- Serve it with any condiments such as chutney / yogurt..
Looking at different websites I found sourdough starters using potatoes instead of wheat or rye. They all used cooked mashed potatoes. I still have some self-made wheat sourdough starter at home. So I could mix a bit of that with my grated potatoes. How to Make Potato Flake Sourdough Starter and Bread Recipe.
If you find this Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.