Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Chocolate chips cookies Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate chips cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chips cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
If you would like to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chips cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate chips cookies:
- Take of butter.
- Take of flour.
- Use of coco powder.
- Prepare of egg.
- Take of tspn baking powder.
- You need of White and dark chocolate chips.
- Use of sugar.
- Use of milk powder.
- Get of tspn cinnamon (for flavouring) u can use any.
- You need of tspn banana essense.
Steps to make Chocolate chips cookies:
- Step1: start by adding butter into a mixing bowl,followed by sugar cream it untill soft and fluffy,add the egg and mix again,add flavour and whisk..
- To your flour add the bp.mix,and start adding flour bit by bit till all is finished divide dough into 2,add cocoa powder to the half +1tbspn water mix and knead till all well mixed..
- Scoop the dough into your hand mould round to form a small ball,use ur palm to press it down,and dip the chips,then pressed it down to flatten it more and the chips to dip more into it.,repeat till all the dough is finished and arranged on a baking tray bake for 15-19mins.
If you find this Chocolate chips cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.