Steps to Prepare Rustic Fried Okura Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rustic Fried Okura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic Fried Okura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic fried okura recipe. You can have rustic fried okura using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rustic Fried Okura:
- Provide 1 lb of okra.
- Use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn Bob's Mill medium grind meal.
- Use 1/2 cup of buttermilk (or an egg if you don't have it).
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper course ground.
- Use 1 tsp of shichimi togarashi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nori furikake.
- Prepare or two dash of tabasco sauce of.
Steps to make Rustic Fried Okura:
- Wash and slice the okra to your preference. I usually slice them diagonally into two or three pieces depending on size taking care to leave the tip piece a little longer..
- Add the tabasco to the buttermilk in a medium sized bowl big enough to hold a frying batch and add the first batch or okra to it to sit for a few minutes (about 1/3 pound or so depending on your frying solution)..
- Mix the flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, shichimi and furikake in another similar sized bowl..
- Use a spider strainer or slotted spoon to remove the okra from the buttermilk and coat in small batches then move to the fryer..
- I use a deep fryer and cook the okra for about 5-7 minutes until golden brown at about 355 degrees, but you can also fry in a cast iron skillet or other pan with 3/4-1" of oil at the same temp (or medium-high as it were)..
- Strain the okra of the oil and let dry for a couple minutes, the serve tossed with more shichimi or salt as you like. Repeat with remaining batches. Bam! as they say..
Grilled romaine heart, shaved parmesan and grilled crouton with our Caesar dressing. Perfectly FRIED OKRA to kick off the Fall Season!! Deronda demonstrates her original homemade FRIED OKRA recipe!! Tender OKRA slices with a golden crunch. Fried Okra – one of the best okra recipes ever featuring cut okra coated in cornmeal Southern Fried Okra Recipe.
If you find this Rustic Fried Okura recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.