Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you'll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean fried chicken recipe. You can cook korean fried chicken using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Fried Chicken:
- Use of Chicken and Marinade :.
- You need of chicken breasts - sliced into long thick strips.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of white pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Crispy Coating :.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Use of garlic salt.
- Prepare of celery salt.
- Provide of dried thyme.
- Get of paprika.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Get of chili flakes.
- Take of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Provide of Sauce :.
- Use of gochujang paste.
- Provide of honey.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Use of soy sauce.
- You need of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Use of minced ginger.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Get of sesame oil.
- Provide of spring onion, finely sliced.
- Take of sesame seeds.
- Provide of chili flakes.
Steps to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Add the buttermilk, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Mix together, cover and place in the fridge to marinade for at least 1 hour up to over night..
- Preheat the oven to a low heat (to keep cooked chicken warm). Heat the vegetable oil in a pot on low heat..
- Mix together the crispy coating ingredients in a bowl..
- Take the chicken out of the fridge. Lift a piece from the buttermilk and allow the excess to drip off. Dredge the chicken in the crispy coating mixture - ensuring its fully covered. Place on a tray and repeat until all of the chicken is coated..
- Once the oil hot enough, add in 5-6 of the chicken. You can add more or less depending on the size of your pot, just be sure not to overcrowd the chicken..
- Cook until golden brown and cooked in the middle. Place on a tray in the oven to keep warm whilst you cook the rest of the chicken..
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Place all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and stir together. Bring to boil, then simmer for 5 minutes until thickened..
- Pour over the crispy chicken and carefully toss together, then top with spring onions, chili flakes and sesame seeds before serving..
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.