Recipe of Fluffy Pancake Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancake recipe. To make fluffy pancake you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Pancake:
- Get 80 g of Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs).
- You need 30 g of Sugar.
- Provide 40 g of Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs).
- Get 2 g of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 60 g of Flour.
- Take 8 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 48 g of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 60 g of Milk.
Steps to make Fluffy Pancake:
- Prepare an 18cm bottom-removable round cake pan and cover the inside with parchment paper (If you don't have parchment paper, you can use regular paper)..
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use..
- Beat the egg yolk in a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla essence and milk and mix well..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 3 min (to equalize the size of bubbles). Move to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the whipped egg whites (meringue) and stir until half-mixed..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until you can't see the flour any more..
- Add the vegetable oil to the mixture and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with butter. Place the sponge cake pan upside down into the skillet. Pour the mixture into the mold and cover the mold with a lid. Cook for 35 min or until bubbles appear on the surface..
- Remove the cake pan and parchment paper. Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side..
- Serve with whipped cream, fruits, maple syrup, etc….
- More Details At http://www.chez-k.org/classics/fluffy-pancake/.
If you find this Fluffy Pancake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.