Recipe of Popeye’s Biscuits Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Popeye’s Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popeye’s Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popeye’s biscuits recipe. You can cook popeye’s biscuits using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Popeye’s Biscuits:
- Use 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Popeye’s Biscuits:
- Preheat 400°.
- Mix together 2 cups AP flour, 1 Tbsp sugar, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Slice 1/2 cup of cold butter into cubes. Add it to the dry mixture and use a pastry knife or a potato masher to cut the butter in. Do it until no large chunks of butter remain..
- Add 1/2 cup buttermilk and 1/4 cup milk to the mixture. Stir with a spoon until dough forms..
- Roll on floured surface. Roll out ti 1/2” thick..
- Use a 3” biscuit cutter. Arrange on lightly greased parchment paper lined cookie sheet..
- Cook 22 to 24 minutes. Until brown. Brush with butter.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and then cut with a biscuit cutter. Ever wondered how to make your own delicious Popeyes style biscuits? Skip the line, try making it at home! Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits Menu and Price.
If you find this Popeye’s Biscuits recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.