Simple Way to Make bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe. To cook bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices):
- Prepare of okra(lady's finger) sliced (top & bottom removed).
- You need of cumin seeds.
- You need of onions(chopped finely).
- You need of garlic(ground coarsely).
- Provide of inch ginger(ground coarsely).
- Prepare of black mustard seeds.
- Get of cumin powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Use of garam masala.
- Use of salt to taste.
- Use of green chilies(chopped finely).
Steps to make bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices):
- heat oil in a saucepan or wok til it just starts to smoke..
- add cumin seeds & mustard seeds.when they start to crackle quickly add garlic ginger & chilies.fry til garlic light golden.
- add onions & fry til golden..
- add all spices (except garam masala) & salt.add a sprinkle a lil water so that the spices dont burn.
- then add all bhindi(okra) and fry til it loses its stickines & brite green color stirring lightly occasionaly.
- caution:dont cover d pan.
- lastly add garam masala mix once & serve.
- tip:ginger & garlic ground in a mortar usin a pestle wil giv best results & take care while chopping chili & cracklin seeds.
- cn b served with chapaties or rice or nan or tanduri rotis.
This is best to have with sambhar rice, chapati, and good lunch box recipe. bhindi fry. I cook okra or ladies finger very often since it is one of the most favorite vegetables of I love bhindi, love to cook it, eat it and serve it too. 🙂 Bhindi is a staple in Indian cooking with This simple bhindi fry recipe is with onions and garlic. The only spices are turmeric powder and red chili. Sliced okra is stir fried in a masala made of onions, tomatoes, spices and a dash of ketchup for a dry sabzi that tastes yum with some warm Indian bread. Okra, quaintly called lady fingers in India, is a very popular vegetable and there are so many ways to make it.
If you find this bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.