Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Korean Spicy Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Spicy Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Spicy Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean spicy chicken recipe. You can cook korean spicy chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Spicy Chicken:
- Provide of chicken thigh/chicken wing.
- Use of baby lettuce.
- Get of sesame seeds.
- Provide of deep fried oil.
- Provide of plain flour.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Provide of fish sauce.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- You need of garlic chopped finely.
- Provide of Sauce:.
- You need of gochujang paste.
- Take of honey.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Provide of white vinegar.
Steps to make Korean Spicy Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken with fish sauce, oyster sauce, and garlic for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the flour mixture by adding salt and pepper to the flour..
- In the hot pan, cook the sauce by adding gochujang paste and add a little bit oil, fry it for a sec and add honey. Turn the heat to low and add soy sauce and white vinegar. Mix it up and you can add some water if the sauce is too thick. Set aside..
- Back to the chicken, cover the chicken with the flour mixture and fry it in hot deep fried oil, cook it for about 5 minutes and rest it for 2 minutes and fry again for 2 minutes (it will make the chicken crispy but juicy in the inside).
- Add the chicken to the sauce immediately and cook it with medium low heat to make the sauce absorb to the chicken..
- Pour sesame seed on top of the chicken and enjoy it with fresh lettuce..
If you find this Korean Spicy Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.