Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you're eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In order to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean potato banchan gamja jorim recipe. To cook korean potato banchan gamja jorim you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim:
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Take of baby potatoes, large ones cut into halves and small ones leave as whole.
- Use of water.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Take of honey (reduce to 3 tbsp to your taste).
- Provide of sesame seeds for garnish.
Steps to make Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim:
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add cooking oil and potatoes. Pan fry the potatoes about 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes’s edges are slightly light golden brown..
- Mix water and soy sauce. Pour soy sauce mixture into the potatoes and bring it to boil..
- Add honey into the potatoes and bring it to boil. Keep hard boil until most of the liquid is gone and thicken, 15 to 20 mins or until the potatoes are fully cooked. Stir occasionally so the potatoes will cook evenly and coated with the sauce evenly..
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds to your taste. You can serve immediately or keep it in a fridge for 3 to 4 days. It can be eaten cold, room temperature or hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Korean Potato Banchan Gamja Jorim recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.