Recipe of Seabass Thai jungle curry Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seabass thai jungle curry recipe. You can cook seabass thai jungle curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Prepare of sea bass fillets.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Provide of fishsauce.
- You need of tap palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Take of thin slice lady fingers or kra-chai (or if you cannot find it you can use about 2 tbsp thin slice ginger).
- Use of Thai egg plants or you can use baby aubergines instead (chopped in 6.
- Prepare of thai basil leaves.
- Provide of big red chilli.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need of baby peppercorn (optional).
- You need of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get of jungle curry paste (you can buy a ready made one at a big local Asian grocery store or can use just normal red curry) Or you can make your own jungle curry. Check out my ‘Jungle curry paste’.
Steps to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Thin cut just about cut through your sea bass on the skin side. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Have your pan on high heat, add some cooking oil in and pan fry your fish upside down for 2-3 min then turn over and fry the other side for a min or 2.Take the fish out and leave it aside..
- On the same pan with medium high heat, add jungle curry paste in, stir well. Add eggplant in follow by fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Add some baby peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves in. Taste your curry it should be spicy, salty and then just a hint of sweetness..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice.
Serve this Thai Jungle Curry with rice. The Thai curry series is back. Some of you might have been relieved to see this title, but don't worry, I don't think this series will ever end. This curry is called the jungle curry because this is the type of the curry the Thais make when they're out in the jungle. This curry from central Thailand gets it name due to the diversity of herbs, ingredients and flavors that are used to make it.
If you find this Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.