How to Make Cinnamon toast bread pudding Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cinnamon toast bread pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon toast bread pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon toast bread pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon toast bread pudding recipe. You can have cinnamon toast bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon toast bread pudding:
- Provide 1 loaf of cinnamon bread, cubed.
- Take 4 cups of milk.
- Use 4 of eggs beaten.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Use Splash of vanilla.
- Provide 1 cup of raisins, optional.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Steps to make Cinnamon toast bread pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt..
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb..
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven..
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean..
Top each shot with whipped cream and a tiny handful of cinnamon toast crunch to serve. View top rated Cinnamon bread pudding french toast recipes with ratings and reviews. Cinnamon toast is a wonderful treat that's perfect for breakfast or dessert. Set a large pan on the stove and turn the heat up to medium. Julia's marriage of a classic bread pudding with a silky flan had me dreaming of eggs and creme Anglaise for days.
If you find this Cinnamon toast bread pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.