Recipe of Punkin pie bread pudding (I) Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punkin pie bread pudding (I) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punkin pie bread pudding (I) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punkin pie bread pudding (i) recipe. You can cook punkin pie bread pudding (i) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Punkin pie bread pudding (I):
- Get 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 15 oz of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extra.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray, for greasing.
- Provide 2 loaves of brioche bread, cut into 3/4 in (2 cm) cubes.
- Use of toasted pecans, chopped, for garnish.
- Take of ginger, candied, minced, for garnish whipped cream, ice scream, for serving.
Steps to make Punkin pie bread pudding (I):
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cream, vanilla, milk, and salt. Whisk until smooth. Add the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, and whisk to incorporate. Set aside..
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch (22×33 cm) baking dish with nonstick spray. Add the cubed bread to the dish in an even layer, then pour the pumpkin mixture on top. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, to let the bread to soak up the liquid..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Just before baking, toss the bread cubes to redistribute the liquid..
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for another 30 minutes, until the pudding is set and beginning to brown..
- Top with the pecans and candied ginger. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy!.
- Notes- I was lucky to find this on sale, and it was perfect was a little harder in some spots, like using day old cut bread. I wrapped it up and stuck it in the refrigerator, checking so often, I made this in the morning, an let it sit in the refrigerator till I was ready to cook it for dessert after dinner. I did press down on it as well from time to time..
By simply adding canned pumpkin and the warm spices of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg the pudding is transformed into an elegant, Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Mix all ingredients except bread cubes, currants and pecans in large bowl until well blended. Stir in bread cubes, currants and chopped pecans. Arrange pecan halves on top of pudding. In a bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, egg yolks, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves.
If you find this Punkin pie bread pudding (I) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.