Recipe of Fluffy pancake Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fluffy pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you wish to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancake recipe. To cook fluffy pancake you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy pancake:
- Provide 4 cups of flour.
- You need 3 cups of water (abit warm).
- Take 3 of eggs(seperate) egg whites n yolk.
- Get 8 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of powdered milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter(melted).
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of V. Oil for frying.
Steps to make Fluffy pancake:
- Add 3 cups of warm water in a bowl,add,egg yolk, sugar, powdered milk, salt n melted butter whisk with ur hand mixer until smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff peak set aside.
- Add flour into your into water, egg mixture gradually n mix until well combined. Now add in your baking powder n whisk more. Note:the batter will be thick,dt worry as ur egg white will make it light..
- Fold in your egg white into the batter n mix until well incoperated..
- Allow to rest 10-15mintes before frying..
If you find this Fluffy pancake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.