Steps to Make Ciabatta Bread Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ciabatta Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ciabatta Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ciabatta bread recipe. To cook ciabatta bread you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ciabatta Bread:
- Provide of For The Sponge.
- Provide of (1) Cup flour.
- Use of (1/8) Tsp yeast.
- Get of (1/2) Cup water.
- Provide of For The Dough.
- Take of (2) Cups flour.
- You need of (1 1/2) Tsp salt.
- Take of (1/2) Tsp yeast.
- Take of (3/4) Cup water room temperature.
- You need of (1/4) Cup milk room temperature.
Steps to make Ciabatta Bread:
- Make the Sponge. Combine sponge ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 8-12 hours..
- Make the Dough. Combine the Sponge and the dough ingredients in a mixer bowl. Mix with paddle attachment for 2 minutes on low. Continue mixing on medium for another 4 minutes..
- Change to Dough hook and knead for about 10 minutes..
- Transfer dough to a large bowl and and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes..
- Using a greased spatula, fold dough over into it self. By lifting and folding toward the center. Turn the bowl 90 degrees and fold again. Repeat this step 6 more times..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes..
- Repeat the folding steps again. Cover and let rise again 30 minutes..
- Place baking stone on middle rack in oven. Pre heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Tare off 2 pieces of wax paper about 12 inches x 12 inches. Flour lightly. Turn dough on to a floured surface. Lightly dust the top with flour. Devide dough in half. With floured hands shape each loaf into about a 11×6 rectangle. Place each loaf on the wax paper. Lightly flour the tops. Gently cover them with plastic wrap. Let rise 30 minutes..
- Slide the wax paper with the loaves onto a pizza peel. Remove plastic wrap. Spray the loaves with water. Slide the loaves still on wax paper onto baking stone. In the first 5 minutes of baking spray the loaves 2 more times..
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Until brown..
- Transfer loaves to a wire cooling rack. Discarding the wax paper. Let cool 1 hour. Enjoy!.
Ciabatta is a classic Italian bread that's chewy with a crisp crust. Since the dough is very wet, you'll need to make it in the bowl of a stand mixer. Ciabatta is a funny kind of bread. Far from the golden domed boules or slender baguettes, this No two loaves or rolls of ciabatta ever turn out quite the same. This is something I love about this bread.
If you find this Ciabatta Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.