How to Prepare Best mashed potatoes Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Best mashed potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Best mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best mashed potatoes recipe. To cook best mashed potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Best mashed potatoes:
- Get 8 of russet potatoes.
- Take 1-8 oz of block cream cheese.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1/2 of cup-1 cup heavy cream or whole milk depending on how thick or thin you prefer them.
- Get to taste of Salt, pepper and paprika.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic mined fine.
Instructions to make Best mashed potatoes:
- Fill a large pot with hot water and bring to a rapid boil. Wash the potatoes and cut the ends off. Leave the skin on and cut them into a 1/2”-3/4” pieces and boil until fork tender..
- Drain and use either a hand mixer or a mashed to mash them up leaving them a little chunky. Stir in everything else and enjoy!.
If you find this Best mashed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.