Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean Twisted Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Twisted Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Twisted Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you'll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean twisted donuts recipe. To make korean twisted donuts you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Twisted Donuts:
- You need of all purpose flour for doughnuts, plus 2 tablespoons for dusting.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of dry yeast (about 2¼ teaspoons: 7 grams).
- Use of white sugar.
- Get of milk.
- You need of egg.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of corn oil for frying.
- You need of Coating.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of white sugar.
Steps to make Korean Twisted Donuts:
- Make the coating Add 2-3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon powder to a brown paper bag. Shake to mix well. Set aside..
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat and add milk, sugar, and salt. Mix well until everything is well dissolved. Crack an egg into the saucepan and mix well. Add the yeast and stir. Let it sit for 5 minutes until the mixture is foaming..
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add 3 cups flour and mix well with a wooden spoon. When everything is well mixed, use your hand to knead the dough for a few minutes, and shape it into a big lump. Cover with plastic wrap and let it double in size. (60-90 minutes)..
- Deflate the gas with your hand and knead the dough for a few minutes until it’s soft and smooth. Cover with plastic wrap again and let it sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour until it doubles in size again..
- Uncover the dough and knead it for a few minutes. Put 2 tablespoons of flour on the corner of your cutting board to use for dusting. Divide the dough into 16 equal pieces. (40g for each).
- Take a piece of dough and roll it out on your cutting board so it forms a rope 10 inches long and ½ inch in diameter. If it’s sticky, sprinkle some flour on the area you’re working in. When you roll out the dough, move one hand upward and the other downward so that the rope is twisted in between your hands as you roll it. Take the dough off the board, hold it aloft, and bring the ends together. The tension in the dough will twist it as it hangs..
- Place the twisted dough on a floured cutting board or tray. Repeat with the rest of the pieces of dough. Let the doughnuts expand for about 30 minutes. 15 minutes in, gently flip each doughnut over with your hands so the bottoms don’t get flat and all sides expand nice and round..
- Heat up 4 inches of oil in a deep skillet over medium high heat, until the temperature reaches 350° F. Lower the heat to medium heat, then gently set each doughnut into the hot oil by hand. Cook for about 5 minutes, occasionally gently flipping them over with tongs, until they get crunchy outside and are evenly golden brown..
- Strain the cooked doughnuts. Put them in the brown paper bag with the sugar cinnamon mixture. Shake a few times until they are evenly coated. This is best done when the doughnuts are still warm. Repeat this with all the doughnuts until they are all cooked and coated..
- Best served with a cup of tea or coffee..
If you find this Korean Twisted Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.