How to Prepare Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless healthy beetroot muffins recipe. To cook eggless healthy beetroot muffins you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of powdered oats I have ground the quick oats in a grinder.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar I have used raw sugar.
- Take 2 of beetroot boiled and grated.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt a pinch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined oil any flavorless oil.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar I have used apple cider vinegar.
- Use 3/4 cup of water or a tbsp more to adjust the consistency of batter.
Instructions to make Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins:
- In a bowl sift dry ingredients – whole wheat flour, powdered oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda three to four times..
- In another bowl add oil, sugar and milk powder. Beat them well with a hand whisk till the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes lighter..
- Add vinegar to it and let it stand for 5 minutes. In the meantime line the muffin tray with liners..
- Now add the boiled and grated beetroot. Mix them well. Add the sifted dry ingredients into batches and gently mix. Add water and mix. The batter should be of dropping consistency. Add a tbsp of more water if required..
- Pour the prepared batter into the liners. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into each liner or fill with the spoon..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180C for 20-25 minutes or till the toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean..
- The muffins are ready. Cool them on a wire rack and serve. They can be refrigerated for a week or frozen up to 2 months..
If you find this Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.