Easiest Way to Prepare Red velvet cupcakes (oil based) Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red velvet cupcakes (oil based) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red velvet cupcakes (oil based) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcakes (oil based) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes (oil based) recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes (oil based) using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cupcakes (oil based):
- Provide 200 g of vegetable oil.
- Use 300 g of sugar.
- Provide 30 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of big eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
- Use of Few drops of almond flavour.
- You need of Few drops of coffee flavour.
- You need of Few drops of apple flavour.
- You need of Red food color (as desired).
- Use 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Red velvet cupcakes (oil based):
- Sift all dry ingredients (except the sugar) into a bowl and mix together. S aside! Pour the sugar in a bowl, add the vegetable oil, eggs, flavours and the color, then slowly add the dry ingredients into it (divide into two portions), bit by bit and stir gently, add the buttermilk and stir, mix the bicarbonate of soda with the apple cider vinegar and add to the mixture, add the remaining portion of the dry ingredients and mix gently. Add the warm water and mix again..
- You'll get a slightly thick mixture, pour the mixture in your cupcake papers and bake in cupcakes tray in the oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Your red velvet cupcakes are ready! Enjoy!.
If you find this Red velvet cupcakes (oil based) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.