Steps to Make Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style egg custard pie recipe. You can cook restaurant style egg custard pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie:
- Get 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust.
Steps to make Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220 degrees C.).
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla. Mix just enough to incorporate all the ingredients. Set aside. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine milk and butter. Use a wire whisk and stir constantly until the milk begins to rise in the saucepan at a rapid boil – 5 to 8 minutes. NEVER stop stirring, or the milk will burn. Pour the hot mixture into the egg mixture, stirring as you pour..
- Line a 9 inch pan with dough. Pour custard mixture into crust. Protect the edges of crust with a ring of aluminum foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Filling will appear slightly jiggly. Allow to cool..
Using a strainer -pour the custard into the pie dish and use a pastry brush to use the remaining bit of custard in the bowl to "egg-wash" the pie dough to create a golden brown sheen on the crust. You could use the leftover egg white for this as well. Egg custard pie, chess pie and buttermilk pie all are variations on the same basic recipe: Eggs, sugar and milk with a little bit of flour for thickening. If you think this sounds like the same. Egg custard is a mixture of milk, sugar, and eggs (along with a touch of vanilla and salt), that bakes together into a creamy, smooth dessert.
If you find this Restaurant Style Egg Custard Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.