How to Prepare Chocolate chips muffins Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate chips muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chips muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chips muffins recipe. To make chocolate chips muffins you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate chips muffins:
- Provide 3/4 cup of maida.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of apple cider.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Chocolate chips muffins:
- Sieve maida baking powder baking soda milk powder together at least 3 times.
- Blend butter and sugar till light.
- Mix vinegar in milk and keep it for 5 minutes to curdle.
- Mix essence in butter and blend it once more.
- Add milk in butter and now mix dry ingredients to wet and mix it with cut and fold method.
- When you get a smooth batter add in tge tossed chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven in 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Grease the baking muffin tray and fill in with the batter.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Take the muffins out and let them rest for 5 minutes and then take them out on a wire rack and let them cool down completely.
- Then enjoy them with hot coffee.
If you find this Chocolate chips muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.