Recipe of Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins recipe. To make eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins:
- Get 1 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Take 4 tbsp of coco powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar/apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
Steps to make Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins:
- Preheat the oven 180 degree and line the 12cups standard muffin tray with paper liners. Sieve wheat flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt 4 times and keep it aside..
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients along with instant coffee powder, mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 4 batches and mix well..
- Now add the chocochips and fold together with a spatula. The batter will be little thick. Pour batter in muffin cups till 1/3 part and bake for 20 mins. at 180 degree or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow it to cool completely after that eat and enjoy.
If you find this Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.