Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dakgalbi (Korean spicy chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dakgalbi (Korean spicy chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--function better. Consume an egg and feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to dakgalbi (korean spicy chicken) recipe. You can have dakgalbi (korean spicy chicken) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dakgalbi (Korean spicy chicken):
- Use of Marinate Sauce for chicken.
- Take of chicken tight fillet.
- Provide of gochugaru (Korean red hot pepper flakes).
- Prepare of Gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Get of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get of minced ginger.
- Provide of mirin.
- Provide of maple syrup.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Use of Black pepper (to your liking).
- You need of Vegetables and extras.
- Use of cabbages.
- Provide of sweet potatoes.
- Get of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of medium size onion.
- Take of spring onion.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese (optional).
- Take of cooking oil.
Steps to make Dakgalbi (Korean spicy chicken):
- Cut chicken into small bite pieces and put it in a bowl with all marinate ingredients. You cannot substitute the hot pepper flakes and hot pepper paste with other thing (it has to be the Korean version), or it will change the flavour completely..
- Mix everything together until all combined. Wear gloves or use spoon/fork to mix it, as it's hot! Set aside and marinate for at least 30mins (longer is better)..
- Prepared the mixed veggies while waiting for chicken to be marinated. Chopped veggies to smaller sizes/chunks..
- Heat up the cooking oil on a wide narrow pan (if you have) skillet/paela pan should work (medium heat). Placed chopped veggies on the pan, top it with the marinated chicken and the rest of the marinate sauce, let it cook for 3-4 mins without stirring it..
- Slowly stir the chicken with the rest of the veggies, so the sauce will be well distributed on the pan. Do not stir the pan too often, only stir occasionally..
- Optional: once everything are cooked and sauce is thicken, make space in the middle of your pan and placed the mozzarella cheese and top it with sesame seeds. Served with rice and other Korean side dish (kimchi, bean sprouts etc)..
If you find this Dakgalbi (Korean spicy chicken) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.