Recipe of Peanut Butter Pie Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Peanut Butter Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter pie recipe. You can have peanut butter pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Pie:
- You need of 8oz Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- Get of 1/2 – 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Take of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Cool Whip (regular sized tubs).
- Take of Mini Chocolate Chips (optional).
- Take of Graham Cracker Crust.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Pie:
- Combine in a large bowl the room temperature cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter (I use a heaping 1/2 cup since 1 cup over powers the other ingredients in my opinion) and 1 tub of the cool whip. Use your mixer and blend until all combined and creamy..
- After all ingredients are well blended together, dump into the crust and smooth out evenly..
- Take your other tub of cool whip, and spread evenly the desired amount on top..
- Lastly, if you want to you can put your mini chocolate chips on top. (My husband told me to take a picture cause he thought it looked pretty lol I agree!).
- I hope u enjoy as much as we do!.
In a saucepan, cook pudding and milk over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a bowl, cut peanut butter into confectioners' sugar until small crumbs form. (Peanut butter consistency may vary; add additional confectioners' sugar if necessary.) This Peanut Butter Caramel Pie might call for an extra gym session next week, but it's totally worth it! A cookie crust with a rich creamy peanut butter caramel filling, this Peanut Butter Pie tastes like a Snickers Bar in pie form. The unique thing about this pie is the caramel filling made with condensed milk.
If you find this Peanut Butter Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.