Easiest Way to Prepare Banana Caramel Cream Muffins Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Caramel Cream Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Caramel Cream Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Caramel Cream Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Some grains are actually great for repelling bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana caramel cream muffins recipe. You can cook banana caramel cream muffins using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Caramel Cream Muffins:
- Get 85 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ★Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of White sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Margarine.
- You need 30 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Use 50 grams of Heavy cream (recommended, but can be substituted with milk).
- Get 1 of Caramelised bananas (same method as https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146241-caramelized-apple?ref=search).
- Take 1 of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Banana Caramel Cream Muffins:
- (Preparations) Sift the ingredients marked with ★. Use glassine paper to make muffin cups in the muffin tins and set aside (if using a teflon or silicon muffin tin, grease it with butter and set aside)..
- Usingas a reference, make the caramelised bananas and chill them. Use 1 banana (about 90 g), and half the amounts of each of the listed ingredients. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146241-caramelized-apple.
- Warm the margarine in the microwave for 40 seconds, then mix it well with the sugar in a bowl. (It's alright if it's a little crumbly at this point).
- Add the vegetable oil and use a whisk to mix them together until the mixture looks like mayonnaise..
- Add the beaten egg in 3 batches, mixing well after each addition..
- Add the heavy cream (or milk) all at once and stir it in until the mixture becomes smooth..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 1, mixing them in by stirring up from the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the caramelised bananas from Step 2 just before the flouriness of the batter is gone..
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins and sprinkle them with chocolate chips. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. If they seem like they're going to burn, cover the muffins with aluminium foil..
- Remove the muffins from the tin once they've cooled..
- You can add caramelised apples as well. Here, I used raisins instead of chocolate chips..
- Here's a related recipe for Almond Chocolat Muffins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146238-chocolate-x-almond-chocolate-muffins.
If you find this Banana Caramel Cream Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.