Step-by-Step Guide to Make Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body uses these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys banana & apple oat muffins, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys banana & apple oat muffins, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 6 tbsp of oil.
- Take 180 g of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 of over ripe banana, mashed.
- Take 180 g of gluten-free / self-raising flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- Provide 60 g of plain dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Get 20 g of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Get to taste of granulated sugar / sweetener.
Instructions to make Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 6 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix the oil, apple sauce and mashed banana together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, xanthan gum if using and the choc chips until just combined.
- Taste the batter and decide if you'd like to add a bit of sugar. The apple sauce and banana is the only sweetener here so you may need to add a little granulated sugar to your taste.
- Spoon the batter evenly into each paper case then sprinkle the oats over the tops.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes until the muffins are risen and golden and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and dry (This pic isn't a good representation of how big the muffins will be. I didn't have quite enough flour so my batter was less and I should have only filled 4 cases but…..).
- Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Without any added sugar these muffins come in at under 100 calories each.
If you find this Vickys Banana & Apple Oat Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.