Steps to Make Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dairy-free blueberry muffins recipe. To cook dairy-free blueberry muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins:
- Get 125 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 125 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Alminium-free baking powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Natural salt.
- Take 180 ml of Soy milk or apple juice.
- Use 66 ml of Canola oil (or olive oil).
- Take 4 tbsp of Beet sugar.
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Take 125 grams of Blueberries.
Instructions to make Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins:
- Put the cake flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, add the canola oil, soy milk (or apple juice), beet sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well with a whisk..
- Add Step 2 ingredients into the Step 1 bowl. Fold together, taking care not to over-mix..
- Add the blueberries to Step 3. Reserve some for decoration..
- Pour the Step 4 batter into the muffin cups. Fill the, 90% full, and top with the reserved blueberries..
- Bake for about 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃..
If you find this Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.